PIONEER DMH-WC5700NEX MULTIMEDIA RECEIVER
Pioneer's modular solution works with all kinds of dashes
Got a dash that's shallow and hard to fit? Or just feeling particularly creative? Pioneer's DMH-WC5700NEX digital multimedia receiver fits the bill for all kinds of installations, thanks to its modular design that offers a "black box" that's separate from the display. The capacitive 6.78" screen works in most double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings, even those with very little depth to spare, while the separate, compact chassis contains all the electronics and entertainment, including wireless Apple CarPlay®, wireless Android Auto™, Bluetooth®, and an HD Radio™ tuner. Pioneer includes a 12" cable to connect the screen and separate DIN (2" tall) chassis, but extension cables are available so you can mount the chassis in a more convenient spot.
Check your dash!
Important Note — The screen measures 7.005 x 3.945". Before ordering, check for possible interference with your dash, your shifter, and all other controls.
Let your smartphone join the fun, with or without wires
Smartphone integration has come a long way, thanks to Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Pioneer gives you both platforms in this receiver along with some other cool perks.
Android Auto (wireless or wired): Android Auto integrates the Android platform into your driving experience in a non-distracting way. You'll have voice control access to Google Maps, weather, music, your phone, text messages, plus easy access to many of your favorite apps. Get more info at www.android.com/auto.
Apple CarPlay (wireless or wired): CarPlay integrates your iPhone® into the driving experience, putting iPhone content at the driver's voice command with minimal distraction. That means easy access to your music library, your phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
Built-in Amazon Alexa: After you load the Alexa app onto your phone and pair your phone to this receiver, simply press the dedicated "Alexa" button on the faceplate, and you can access music, audiobooks, news, weather, traffic, and smart home controls using your voice.
Phone swapping: If your family includes both iPhone and Android users, you simply plug in the phone you want to use without having to choose a particular input or adjust menu settings for control.
Screen mirroring: With a wired connection to select smartphones, the DMH-WC5700NEX will mirror your smartphone on its 6.8" display. For video playback, your parking brake will need to be engaged.
Get the hookup with Bluetooth®
Bluetooth's wireless connection with your phone lets you keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road when you're making or taking a call. Bluetooth also enables wireless streaming of music, podcasts, and audiobooks too.
Spotify®, HD Radio™, and satellite radio compatibility
You can access Pandora® or Spotify® through Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa. The DMH-WC5700NEX also features an HD Radio tuner for much-improved AM/FM sound quality when you're tuned into a local participating station — no subscription required. If you're hankering for even more entertainment, step up to satellite radio programming by adding a SiriusXM tuner.
Take your high-res files for a spin
Load your high-res FLAC and DSD music files onto a thumb drive, then plug it into the rear USB input for high-quality sound on the road. A rear aux input gives you the option of playing from an older portable music player as well.
Use the 13-band graphic equalizer and other sound tools to maximize the audio signal sent to the built-in amplifier. Three sets of preamp outputs deliver an ultra-clean signal for adding additional amps for more power.
Get a great view with selectable parking lines
Install a rear-view camera and use the receiver's built-in parking guides to back up safely in any crowded lot. The touchscreen lets you adjust parking lines with ease. And if you'd like to add a front-view camera, Pioneer provides a second camera input.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your factory extras
Pioneer offers compatibility you won't find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to the iDatalink Maestro module (not included). In a wide selection of vehicles, this module lets you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see the iDatalink module offered on the way to the Shopping Cart if it's compatible.
Installing the screen and chassis separately?
Pioneer offers two cables to help with the installation: a 59" RGB extension cable or an extension cable with RGB, antenna, and power/ground connections.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
Smartphone note: If you're going to use your smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- Featured in our article: Best car stereos for 2023
- digital multimedia player with AM/FM tuner (does not play discs)
- touchscreen and separate DIN (2" tall) chassis
- can be installed together or independently
- fits problem vehicles where standard radios won't fit
- plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, and high-res FLAC, WAV, and DSD music files
- 6.78" capacitive touchscreen display
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible (wireless or wired)
- built-in Amazon Alexa with Wi-Fi connection
- display and command of select music, navigation, and other apps with iPhone and Android
- Pandora and Spotify through Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa
- Siri Eyes Free control for select iPhones
- wired screen-mirroring for select devices
- 13-band graphic EQ
- time alignment
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB-C port, rear-view camera input, two rear A/V inputs (3.5mm and RCA — RCA can be converted to a 2nd camera input), HDMI input
- outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- Important Note — Monitor dimensions are 7.005 x 3.945". Before ordering, check for possible interference with your dash.
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in amplifier (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- works with iDataLink Maestro module
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- wireless remote included (optional wired remote)
- optional touchscreen/chassis extension cables
- Touchscreen monitor
- Chassis body (10A fuse)
- Wiring harness
- Preout/AV harness
- 58" USB-C extension cable
- USB-C to USB-A adapter
- Remote control (CXE5116)
- CR2025 3V battery (pre-installed in remote)
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 13' cable terminated by a right-angle 2.5mm connector)
- GPS antenna (attached 11.5' cable)
- Self-adhesive square
- 3 Self-adhesive clips
- Two-sided tape
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 6 Pan-head ISO screws (M5 x 9mm)
- 6 Counter-sunk ISO screws (M5 x 9mm)
- 8 Pan-head screws (M4 x 5mm)
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation Manual
- Warranty Information
- "Caution" note
Any other questions or concerns please try our live chat or give us a call at (973)-803-2834
to Buy From Us