Is there a warranty for your products?
- Self-installed products are covered under a (1) Year Warranty (Unless otherwise noted on the Product Listing)
- Products installed by an Authorized Lighting Trendz Dealer are covered under a lifetime warranty for manufacturer defects or failures only. The warranty does not cover items that been modified or physically damaged.
- Installation error (water damage, bent or damaged wheel ring metal, physically damaged halos.) It is recommended to mount all controllers and wiring away from excessive heat. If you are unsure how to install our products, please contact us with any questions and we are happy to try and help walk you through installation or guide you to one of our professional installers/dealers in your area.
- Lighting Trendz does not assume responsibility for any costs incurred through installation or warranty replacements should the need for that occur.
- If you need to have parts replaced under warranty, please take photos of the issue or product. Fill out the warranty form in the link below and submit. Your warranty request will be processed and answered through email.
All warranties are non-transferable. Warranty terms and policies are subject to change without notice.
All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
- Abuse: Damage beyond the limits of "normal wear and tear."
- Unauthorized Repair: Repair service performed or attempted by an unauthorized party.
- Unauthorized Dealer: Purchase of items through any unauthorized party.
How are warranty parts shipped?
Shipments of replacement or missing parts past 30 days from the delivery date will be charged to the customer. Shipping with a minimum of $10.70 will be invoiced directly to the customer. If you are outside of the US, you will be required to pay only the shipping costs involved to deliver your replacement part. If you are a customer of one of our dealers, the dealer is responsible for the warranty replacement and should be contacted to handle the replacement directly. If you would like to request any other shipping method including UPS air or preferred carrier methods, you are responsible for all costs of that shipping method.