PIONEER DMH-2600NEX MULTIMEDIA RECEIVER
Pioneer has devoted serious thought to making this DMH-2660NEX digital multimedia receiver a sleek and useful addition to your dash. The 6.8" capacitive touchscreen offers Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, Bluetooth®, an HD Radio® tuner, and SiriusXM compatibility for a multitude of entertainment options. And with two camera inputs, you'll be equipped to enhance your ride with a backup cam and front-view cam.
Enjoy Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ via USB
Smartphone integration has come a long way, thanks to Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Pioneer gives you both platforms in this receiver along with some other cool perks.
Android Auto: Android Auto integrates the Android platform into your driving experience in a non-distracting way. You'll have voice control access to Google Maps, weather, music, your phone, text messages, plus easy access to many of your favorite apps. Get more info at https://www.apple.com/ios/carplay/.
WebLink™: WebLink gives you simple in-dash control over select apps, and it works with both Android and iPhone. And it works with Amazon Alexa, so you can ask questions and add items to your shopping list from the road.
Phone swapping: If your family includes both iPhone and Android users, you simply plug in the phone you want to use without having to choose a particular input or adjust menu settings for control.
Bluetooth's wireless connection with your phone makes calling simple so you can keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road — you'll hear whomever you're calling on your car's audio system and they'll hear you loudly and clearly, courtesy of Pioneer's included external microphone. Bluetooth also enables wireless streaming for music, podcasts, and audiobooks too.
Built-in HD Radio™ and satellite radio compatibility
Using the controls on the touchscreen, you can access Spotify® features from your iPhone or Android. The DMH-2660NEX also features an HD Radio tuner for much-improved AM/FM sound quality when you're tuned into a local participating station, and there's no subscription required — just tune it in like a regular radio station. If you're ready for even more entertainment, step up to satellite radio programming by adding a SiriusXM tuner.
Play your music files
Get the most out of your library and load your music files onto a thumb drive — Pioneer builds a rear USB input so you can access that music. A rear aux input gives you the option of playing from an older portable music player as well
You're in charge of your sound
Use the 13-band graphic equalizer and other sound tools to maximize the audio signal sent to the powerful built-in amplifier. Three sets of preamp outputs deliver an ultra-clean signal for adding additional amps for more power.
Rear-view with selectable parking lines
Install a rear-view camera and use the receiver's built-in parking guides to back up safely in any crowded lot. The touchscreen lets you adjust parking lines with ease. And if you'd like to add a front-view camera, Pioneer lets you assign the receiver's AV input for dedicated use.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your factory extras
Pioneer offers compatibility you won't find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to the iDatalink Maestro module (not included). In a wide selection of vehicles, this module lets you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see the iDatalink module offered on the way to the Shopping Cart if it's compatible.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital multimedia player with AM/FM tuner
- plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, and FLAC music files
- 6.8" capacitive touchscreen display
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible
- WebLink provides access to Amazon Alexa
- display and command of select music, navigation, and other apps with iPhone and Android
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- Siri Eyes Free control for select iPhones
- Google Assistant for select Android smartphones
- 13-band graphic EQ
- time alignment
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB input, rear audio/video inputs, backup cam input (A/V input can be used for a 2nd camera)
- outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in amplifier (14 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- works with iDatalink Maestro module
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- wireless remote included (optional wired remote)
Any other questions or concerns please try our live chat or give us a call at (973)-803-2834
to Buy From Us