JVC KW-V660BT MULTIMEDIA RECEIVER
Get your phone (and more) into the game
JVC's KW-V660BT DVD receiver delivers several ways to get your smartphone integrated nicely, while also giving you ways to add more gear that you want for your drive. This receiver's 6.75” touchscreen display lets you control and see what's happening with your media, including options like Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, screen mirroring for Android phones, Bluetooth®, and high-res music playback. You can also add amplifiers, a backup camera, and a SiriusXM tuner to make road trips more enjoyable.
Putting the "smart" in smartphone
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto put your phone's content at your fingertips. This stereo's controls behave like your phone's interface, so there's no learning curve. Plug in your Android™ or iPhone®, and you'll get voice control access to your navigation, phone calls, weather, text messages, and of course all your music. Get more info at www.apple.com/ios/carplay and www.android.com/auto. Android owners, you can also mirror your phone's screen on the JVC display by plugging into the rear USB port and using JVC's free "Mirroring OA for JVC" app.
Simple controls on a touchscreen display
This receiver's customizable user interface lets you choose the layout on its 6.8" capacitive display. When you're using the JVC interface onscreen, its built-in Gesture Control provides you simple and quick controls over volume, track forward, and track back with just a swipe of your finger.
This JVC also sports a 13-band equalizer that allows you to set up separate tone curves for different audio sources. Combine that with the built-in digital time alignment processor, and you can put yourself right in the engineer's seat. Five preamp outputs give you flexibility in adding amplifiers to your system when you're ready to pump up the sound.
Wireless convenience with Bluetooth
If you don't always feel like plugging in, the KW-V660BT's built-in Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for stored music, Internet radio stations like Pandora and Spotify, podcasts, and audiobooks. Android™ users can pair quickly to this receiver by plugging into the USB port for the initial pairing.
This receiver also lets you take and make calls while keeping your hands on the wheel — an awesome safety feature when you're making your daily commute. JVC also includes a wired microphone which you can install in a location for the best reception, such as on the steering wheel column or a visor.
Gateway to your media
In addition to the internet radio options that Android Auto and Apple CarPlay provide, you can add a SiriusXM satellite radio tuner (SiriusXM subscription required) to get non-stop music, talk, and news stations that will stay with you as you cross state lines. You can plug your Android™ phone or iPhone® into the rear-panel USB port, and control the music in your phone while you charge it. The port can also handle music stored on a thumb drive, including high-resolution FLAC and WAV music files. And yes, you can still rely on CD playback and AM/FM radio too.
The KW-V660BT also provides handy video options like a backup camera input — handy for tight parking spots — and you can switch over the rear A/V input to accept a second camera. If you've got an audio/video piece to add to the system, like a video game console for the backseat crew, you can plug it into this receiver's rear mini-jack input. To get the video to that crew, you can connect an additional monitor to this receiver's video output.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM RDS tuner
- 6.75" capacitive touchscreen display
- Waze-ready with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- customizable user interface display
- plays high-res FLAC and WAV (up to 24-bit/192 kHz) files on USB drives
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- hands-free calling and audio streaming
- compatible with wired Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- wired mirroring for Android
- Audio/Video Features:
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass crossover controls
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB input, rear camera input, rear A/V input (mini)
- outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, mono subwoofer), video output (RCA)
- blue key illumination
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (21 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- optional wireless remote
- DVD receiver w/ fixed 6.75" touchscreen monitor (15A fuse)
- Sleeve (attached)
- Trim ring
- Power harness
- Speaker harness
- 6.5' Light-green parking brake wire (pre-installed)
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- 2 Radio removal tools
- Trim-ring removal tool
- 6 Pan-head ISO-mount screws
- 6 Flat-head ISO-mount screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card
- Important Notice on Software
- "Information" sheet
Any other questions or concerns please try our live chat or give us a call at (973)-803-2834
to Buy From Us