RGBWA Wiring Instructions
- Lay out all of the necessary LEDs, Drivers, and Controllers to ensure all is there.
- Connect the LEDs to the corresponding Drivers (ex. 55mm Halo connects to the 55mm Driver). *
- Ground the Black Wire from the driver, and the yellow wire is for the optional turn signal function. *Note: The black wire must be grounded or your LEDs will not function properly.*
- Connect the drivers to the splitter.
- Connect the splitter to the remote module.
- Connect the Power and ground to the power source.
- Connect to your lights and enjoy!