Halo/DRL Mounting Tips
1. Using 3M Adhesive Tape:
2. Applying Epoxy:
- Locate the 3M adhesive tape on the back of your halo ring (which is available on most kits).
- Remove the film covering from the tape and position the halo ring in the desired location.
- Press the halo ring firmly against the surface to ensure it sticks properly.
- For added stability, consider using an adhesive promoter or sanding the surface before mounting.
3. Using Beading Wire:
- Apply a layer of epoxy on the back of the halo ring.
- Place the halo ring in the desired location and hold it until the epoxy sets.
- Make sure the halo ring is securely attached before releasing it.
- Drill a small hole on each side of the headlight where the halo ring will be mounted.
- Tie a piece of beading or craft wire around the halo ring and thread it through the holes.
- Twist the open ends of the wire together on the backside of the headlight to secure the halo ring in place.
- Check that the halo ring is firmly fixed and adjust the wire if necessary.