JVC KW-V66BT MULTIMEDIA RECEIVER (DISCONTINUED)
Combining old and new tech
JVC's KW-V66BT DVD receiver gives you all the goodness that your phone offers right inside your dash. With built-in Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and Bluetooth®, you're able to use and control all kinds of media. And its vibrant 6.75" touchscreen display clearly shows off song info, navigation apps, and the video from a connected backup camera. For even more fun, you can also add amplifiers, an extra video monitor, and a SiriusXM tuner to make road trips more enjoyable.
A brainy smartphone interface
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto put your phone's content at your fingertips. This stereo's controls behave like your phone's interface, so there's no learning curve. Plug in your Android™ or iPhone®, and you'll get voice control access to your navigation, phone calls, weather, text messages, and of course all your music. Get more info at Apple IOS Carplay and Andriod Auto. Android owners, you can also mirror your phone's screen on the JVC display by plugging into the rear USB port and using JVC's free "Mirroring OA for JVC" app.
Great media choices
In addition to the internet radio options that Android Auto and Apple CarPlay provide, you can add a SiriusXM satellite radio tuner (SiriusXM subscription required) to the KW-V66BT to get non-stop music, talk, and news stations that will stay with you as you drive across the U.S. You can plug your iPhone® into the rear-panel USB port, and control the music in your phone while you charge it — you control the music on your Android phone through Bluetooth. The port can also handle music stored on a thumb drive, including a wide variety of music files. And yes, you can still rely on AM/FM radio and CD playback too.
Added display assistance
This receiver's customizable user interface lets you choose the layout on its 6.8" capacitive display. When you're using the JVC interface onscreen, its built-in Gesture Control provides you simple and quick controls over volume, track forward, and track back with just a swipe of your finger. Built-in Bluetooth makes it easy to stream music wirelessly and make hands-free calls, and you can see music and caller info on the big screen.
If you're installing a stereo like this with a video display, it's also a great time to add a backup cam — this JVC gives you a dedicated camera input and the option to switch over the A/V input for a second camera. And if the kids in the back need a bit of distraction, you can feed them some video by connecting additional monitors to this receiver's video output.
Wireless convenience with Bluetooth
If you don't always feel like plugging in, the KW-V66BT's built-in Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for stored music, Internet radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks. Android™ users can pair quickly to this receiver by plugging into the USB port for the initial pairing.
This receiver also lets you take and make calls while keeping your hands on the wheel — an awesome safety feature when you're making your daily commute. JVC also includes a wired microphone which you can install in a spot that gives you the best reception, such as on the steering wheel column or a visor.
Your dream sound
Take advantage of JVC's sound-sculpting controls, including a 13-band graphic equalizer and time alignment to get you the best seat in the house. Five preamp outputs give you flexibility in adding amplifiers to your system when you're ready to pump up the sound.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM RDS tuner
- 6.75" capacitive touchscreen display
- blue key illumination
- Waze-ready with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- customizable user interface display
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- control the stereo using JVC's free Remote app
- compatible with wired Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- wired mirroring for Android
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass crossover controls
- plays FLAC, AAC, WAV, MP3, and WMA files on USB devices
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB input, rear A/V input (mini, A/V or camera switchable), backup camera input
- outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, mono subwoofer), video output (RCA)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (21 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- optional wireless remote
- DVD receiver w/ fixed 6.75" touchscreen monitor (15A fuse)
- Sleeve (attached)
- Trim ring
- Power harness
- Speaker harness
- 6.5' Light-green parking brake wire (pre-installed)
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- 2 Radio removal tools
- Trim-ring removal tool
- 6 Pan-head ISO-mount screws
- 6 Flat-head ISO-mount screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card
- Important Notice on Software
- "Information" sheet
Any other questions or concerns please try our live chat or give us a call at (973)-803-2834
to Buy From Us