PIONEER DMH-WT8600NEX MULTIMEDIA RECEIVER
Bigger = better
Want the ultimate big-screen experience in your older vehicle? Pioneer's DMH-WT8600NEX digital multimedia receiver features a slim single-DIN chassis that fits in many car dash openings but connects to an expansive 10.1" touchscreen display, boasting wireless Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, plus cool features like Bluetooth® and an HD Radio® tuner.
Plenty of screen adjustability
Pioneer gives you plenty of adjustment options to get the screen where you need it. When you're installing the floating display, you can move it up and down, left and right, and forward and back, adjusting the screen angle until it's a perfect match.
Check your dash!
Important Note — The screen measures 10.105" x 5.755". Before ordering, check for possible interference with your dash, your shifter, and all other controls.
Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, and Amazon Alexa
Pioneer offers you both wireless and wired connectivity to these interfaces with this receiver. Either way, you'll enjoy all the features of these platforms.
Android Auto: Android Auto integrates the Android platform into your driving experience in a non-distracting way. You'll have voice control access to Google Maps, weather, music, your phone, text messages, plus easy access to many of your favorite apps. Get more info at www.android.com/auto.
Apple CarPlay: CarPlay integrates your iPhone® into the driving experience, putting iPhone content at the driver's voice command with minimal distraction. That means easy access to your music library, your phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
Amazon Alexa: Talk directly to Alexa through the receiver. You can check the weather, play music, control home devices — everything you like about Alexa is at your command.
Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and streaming
Bluetooth's wireless connection with your phone makes calling simple so you can keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road — you'll hear whomever you're calling on your car's audio system and they'll hear you loudly and clearly, courtesy of Pioneer's included external microphone. Bluetooth also enables wireless streaming for music, podcasts, and audiobooks too.
Built-in HD Radio™, and satellite radio compatibility
The DMH-WT8600NEX also features an HD Radio tuner. You'll enjoy much-improved AM/FM sound quality when you're tuned to a local participating station, and there's no subscription required — just tune it in like a regular radio station. If you're hankering for even more entertainment, step up to the incredible variety of satellite radio programming by adding a SiriusXM tuner.
Play high-res music files
Get the most out of your library and load your high-res FLAC and DSD music files onto a thumb drive, then plug it in to the rear USB input for outstanding sound. A rear aux input gives you the option of playing from an older portable music player as well
Use the 13-band graphic equalizer and other sound tools to maximize the audio signal sent to the powerful built-in MOSFET amplifier. Three sets of preamp outputs deliver an ultra-clean signal for adding additional amps for more power. You can switch the front, rear, and subwoofer outputs to 3-way mode with Lows, Mids, and Highs.
Rear-view with selectable parking lines
With two camera inputs, you can also install front- and rear-view cameras and use the receiver's built-in parking guides to back up safely in any crowded lot. The touchscreen lets you adjust parking lines with ease.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your factory extras
Pioneer offers compatibility you won't find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to the iDatalink Maestro module (not included). In a wide selection of vehicles, this module lets you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see the iDatalink module offered on the way to the Shopping Cart if it's compatible.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital multimedia player with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs or DVDs)
- 10.1" floating capacitive HD touchscreen display
- chassis fits single-DIN dash openings
- plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and high-res FLAC and DSD music files
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible (wired or wireless)
- Amazon Alexa built-in (with Wi-Fi connection)
- display and command of select music, navigation, and other apps with iPhone and Android
- Pandora and Spotify available through Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Alexa
- Siri Eyes Free control for select iPhones
- 13-band graphic EQ
- time alignment
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB-C port, rear-view and second camera inputs, rear A/V input (3.5mm), rear micro-HDMI input
- outputs: video output (RCA), 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- Important Note — Monitor dimensions are 10.105" x 5.755". Before ordering, check for possible interference with your dash.
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in amplifier (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- works with iDataLink Maestro module
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- wireless remote included (optional wired remote)
- Touchscreen monitor (rear cover pre-installed)
- Source unit (10A fuse)
- Wiring harness
- Preout/AV harness
- 58" USB-C extension cable
- USB-C to USB-A adapter
- Remote control (CXE5116)
- CR2025 3V battery (pre-installed in remote)
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 13' cable terminated by a right-angle 2.5mm connector)
- GPS antenna (attached 11.5' cable)
- Self-adhesive square
- 3 Self-adhesive clips
- Two-sided tape
- Monitor bracket
- 6 Pan-head ISO screws (M5 x 9mm)
- 6 Flat-head ISO screws (M5 x 9mm)
- 4 Binding head screws (M4x12mm)
- 4 Binding head screws (4mm x 6mm)
- 4 Monitor cover screws (M2x4mm)
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation Manual
- "About Alexa Built-In" note
- Warranty Information
- "Caution" note
- "Attaching" The Monitor Cover" note
Any other questions or concerns please try our live chat or give us a call at (973)-803-2834
to Buy From Us