PIONEER AVH-3500NEX MULTIMEDIA RECEIVER
When space is limited
Who doesn't want a touchscreen receiver? I can tell you that I wouldn't want anything else in my car. With a touchscreen receiver like the Pioneer AVH-3500NEX DVD receiver puts everything you love in a cutting-edge DVD receiver into a DIN (2" tall) dash opening, including nearly seamless integration with my phone, providing easy access to navigation, music, podcasts, contacts and more. And best of all, the motorized screen folds away when not in use.
This Pioneer spreads the love to both iPhone® and Android™ users, offering compatibility with cutting edge interfaces that keep you connected and entertained when you're on the highway.
Apple CarPlay — CarPlay is an iOS user's dream. Plug in your iPhone and you'll access a super user-friendly iOS styled interface with voice control that lets you quickly jump into your music, podcasts, messages, streaming music and more. CarPlay's a no-brainer for me — it's the safest and easiest way to use your iPhone in the car, hands down.
Android Auto™ — Your media, nav, phone, apps, and more are organized in a simple, clean interface with voice control that gives Android users an easy way to hit the road.WebLink® — WebLink makes it easy to access and display YouTube and other popular apps through a simple USB connection.
Intuitive, customizable interface
The AVH-3500NEX boasts a bright and crystal-clear VGA display with plenty of customization options. You can set your home screen to display your favorite sources, and then switch between them with just a single touch, letting you pay more attention to the road, and less to operating your stereo.
Spotify and Pandora® control
If you're like me and use streaming services a lot, you'll appreciate how you can control your Pandora and Spotify accounts from the receiver. Just connect your iPhone via USB or Bluetooth®, or pair up your Android with Bluetooth and you're all set. You can even create new Pandora stations on the fly just by pressing a button.
Bluetooth wireless command
The AVH-3500NEX is ready to roll with hands-free calling with your compatible phone, plus the ability to wirelessly stream and control music. Plus, with your compatible iPhone, you can take advantage of Siri Eyes Free functionality, using your voice to place calls, select music, hear notifications, add reminders — even compose and listen to text messages.
The receiver's LCD screen plays DVDs and other video content in bright, clear detail when you're parked. You can keep your passengers entertained by sending video from the receiver to a rear-seat screen — that sure helps keep things calm in the back seat. And you can plug in in a rear-view camera, plus enjoy parking guidelines with rear-view cams.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
Smartphone note: If you're going to use your smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
- DVD/CD receiver
- 7" motorized fold-out touchscreen
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- customizable touchscreen interface
- 5 display colors, 112 key color options
Smartphone Features (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps):
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible
- WebLink for access and display of YouTube and other iPhone and Android phone apps
- control Apple and Android devices through USB
- Siri Hands Free and Google VR with compatible phones
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- plays audio/video content from CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details tab for full capabilities)
- plays high-res FLAC audio files (up to 192kHz/24-bit) from flash media
- 13-band graphic equalizer with 7 preset EQ curves
- high- and low-pass filters
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Auto-EQ equalizes for your car interior automatically (optional mic required)
- works with SiriusXM tuner
- inputs: rear USB port, rear audio/video input (minijack), rear-view camera input
- outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in amp (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- fits single-DIN dash openings
- remote control
- DVD receiver w/ motorized-retractable 6.94" touchscreen monitor (10A fuse inserted in chassis)
- Trim-ring (attached)
- Sleeve (installed w/ 4 screws)
- Wiring harness
- Remote control (CXE5116)
- CR2025 3V lithium battery (installed in remote)
- 58" USB extension cable
- Microphone w/ visor-bracket (attached 13' cable terminated by a right-angled 2.5mm connector)
- Two-sided tape
- Four M5x9mm pan-head screws
- Four M4x3mm pan-head screws
- Two M5x3mm counter-sunk screws
- Installation Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Sheet
Any other questions or concerns please try our live chat or give us a call at (973)-803-2834
to Buy From Us