JVC KW-M875BW MULTIMEDIA RECEIVER
You don't need to plug in
Sometimes, you just don't want to deal with that charging cable. JVC's KW-M875BW multimedia receiver offers wired and wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® so you can enjoy using their intuitive interfaces on the receiver's 6.75” touchscreen display. It also includes screen mirroring for Android™ phones, high-res music compatibility, Bluetooth® for wireless convenience, and an option for satellite radio. You can add amplifiers and up to four cameras to complete your vehicle's infotainment system.
Let your phone help
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto put your phone's content at your fingertips. This stereo's controls behave like your phone's interface, so there's no learning curve. Plug in or wirelessly link your Android or iPhone®, and you'll get voice control access to your navigation, phone calls, weather, text messages, and of course all your music. Get more info at www.apple.com/ios/carplay and www.android.com/auto.
Android owners, you can mirror your phone's screen on the JVC display by plugging into the rear USB port and using JVC's free "Mirroring OA for JVC" app. You can also mirror wirelessly using Miracast and the receiver's built-in WiFi. This receiver's micro-HDMI input lets you mirror the screen from select phones by using a compatible HDMI adapter for your phone (sold separately) and JVC's KSU70 micro HDMI-to-HDMI cable.
Simple controls on a touchscreen display
This receiver's clear resistive display shows all your info in crisp detail and JVC's Dynamic GUI lets you customize its home screen for when Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are not active. When you're using the JVC onscreen interface, its built-in Gesture Control provides simple and quick control over volume, track forward, and track back with just a swipe of your finger.
This JVC also sports a 13-band equalizer that allows you to set up separate tone curves for different audio sources. Combine that with the built-in digital time alignment processor, and you can put yourself right in the engineer's seat. Three pairs of high-voltage preamp outputs give you flexibility in adding amplifiers to your system when you're ready to pump up the sound.
Wireless convenience with Bluetooth
Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for music and hands-free phone calls. You can quickly switch between two paired phones — handy for vehicles with more than one driver. Many portable audio players also include Bluetooth, so you can stream your personal music collections while you're on the road. When it comes to streaming audio, JVC's Streaming DJ feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can add their favorite songs to the road trip playlist.
If you have a Sony Android device that uses their proprietary LDAC Bluetooth codec, you'll be able to wirelessly stream music to this receiver with significantly better resolution.
Gateway to your music
Add a SiriusXM satellite radio tuner (sold separately, SiriusXM subscription required) to this JVC receiver to enjoy non-stop music, talk, and news stations that will stay with you as you cross state lines. To hear the latest local radio, tune in your favorite AM/FM radio stations using the KW-M875BW's sensitive over-the-air tuner. Got your own music stored on a thumb drive? This receiver's USB port handles a variety of digital formats, including high-resolution FLAC and WAV music files.
Don't forget video
JVC gives you three camera inputs for a cargo cam, a front-view cam, a backup cam, and more, plus you can use the A/V input for a camera if needed. With compatible vehicles and the addition of a select iDatalink Maestro module, you can retain blind spot cameras thanks to these extra camera inputs. And if you've got a backseat crew that needs a distraction, you can feed them some video by connecting additional monitors to this receiver's video output.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your factory extras
Combined with an iDatalink Maestro RR or RR2 interface (sold separately), the KW-M875BW includes intuitive vehicle integration that lets you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see the iDatalink module offered on the way to the Shopping Cart if it's compatible.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
Smartphone note: If you're going to use your smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital multimedia player with AM/FM tuner
- plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files (plus high-res WAV and FLAC)
- 6.75" clear resistive touchscreen display
- Waze-ready with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- electronic viewing angle display adjustment
- fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- display and command of select music, navigation, and other apps with iPhone and Android
- wired or wireless Android Auto compatible
- compatible with Google Assistant voice control when using Android Auto
- wired or wireless Apple CarPlay compatible
- Siri Eyes Free voice control for select iPhones
- wireless mirroring for select Android devices
- wired micro HDMI mirroring for select smartphones (cable and adapter sold separately)
- built-in Bluetooth with dual phone connection for hands-free calling and music streaming
- built-in LDAC for higher resolution audio when Bluetooth streaming on select smartphones
- built-in iPhone and rapid Android charging via USB port
- 13-band graphic EQ
- digital time alignment
- Volume Link EQ boosts frequencies that are affected by road noise
- 2- and 3-way crossover settings
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB-C input (USB-C to USB-A adapter included), front-, side-, and rear-camera inputs, rear micro HDMI input, rear analog 3.5 mm A/V input (configurable for a fourth camera input)
- outputs: rear analog video output (RCA), 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, sub)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- works with iDatalink Maestro RR and RR2 modules
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- Digital multimedia receiver w/ integrated 6.75" monitor (15A fuse)
- Wiring harness
- USB-C to USB-A adapter
- 40" USB-C extension cable
- GPS antenna (attached 11.5' cable terminated by a proprietaery connector)
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- Self-adhesive pad
- 6 Pan-head ISO-mount screws (M5x8mm)
- 6 Flat-head ISO-mount screws (M5x8mm)
- USB/HDMI connector bracket (pre-installed)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information
Any other questions or concerns please try our live chat or give us a call at (973)-803-2834
to Buy From Us