ALPINE SHALLOW SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURES
8"/Built-in DSP & 5-Channel Amplifier
Big sound from a small box
Don't have the space for a big subwoofer enclosure, but still want the thrill of sub-bass? At only 3" deep, Alpine's PWE-S8 powered subwoofer fits in all kinds of tight spaces: in the trunk of your car, behind the seat in your pickup, or even under the seat in some cars. And it's made to stand up to life on the road, with its rugged cast metal enclosure that's built to take the hard knocks of a tight installation while protecting your equipment.
In the box
At only 3" deep, the PWE-S8 can fit almost anywhere.
Alpines uses a Class D amplifier rated at 120 watts RMS to drive the PWE-S8's 8" shallow-mount, high-excursion subwoofer, so there's plenty of power for your bass. The amp features controls for phase, gain, and a low-pass crossover, so you''ll be able to match the bass up to the rest of your system.
You'll also find an input for a wired remote control that lets you dial in your sound from the driver's seat. Easy-access RCA line-level inputs and speaker-level inputs with automatic turn-on make it easy to integrate this sub into almost any system. The PWE-S8 has everything you need to bring bass to places where there was never the room for boom.
- powered subwoofer with cast metal enclosure
- 8" woofer high-excursion cone
- built-in Class D amplifier (120 watts RMS/240 watts peak)
- 10-gauge amp wiring kit required (sold separately)
- frequency response: 32-150 Hz
- variable low-pass crossover (80-200 Hz)
- variable phase control (0-180 degrees)
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- dimensions: 13.4"W x 2.875"H x 9.062"D
All-in-one sonic upgrade
Looking to bump up your factory sound system without changing your vehicle's interior? Alpine's PWD-X5 powered sub offers a one-box solution that'll add bass, power, and fidelity to your system, while fitting under a seat or in another out-of-the-way location. This self-contained compact sub features an onboard 5-channel amplifier — 25 watts RMS for each of your front and rear speakers plus 165 watts RMS for its 8" sub — and digital signal processing controllable by wired remote, smartphone, or Windows PC.
For each channel, you can adjust a high- or low-pass filter to clear out distortion, a 10-band parametric equalizer to fix the tone, and time delay to center the stereo image for your listening position. You can change levels, polarity, balance, and fade to get the sound exactly where you want it. And you can save your settings as presets — up to 15 different presets can get saved and recalled.
The PWD-X5 comes with a wiring harness that includes power wire with fuse, ground, remote turn-on, speaker output, and speaker-level input wiring. RCA inputs let you use this versatile sub/amp/processor with an aftermarket receiver. Alpine included a Bluetooth® dongle so you can stream music directly into the system from your compatible device.
- powered 8" subwoofer with integrated digital signal processor and amplifier
- 5-channel amplifier: 25 watts RMS x 4 + 165 watts RMS x 1
- Bluetooth dongle included (for streaming and mobile app control)
- control via PWD-5X app for Android or iPhone, or PWD-5X software for Windows:
- variable high- and low-pass filters with selectable slopes
- 10-band parametric equalizers
- variable bass cut/boost (-12 to +12 dB)
- time delay adjustments (0-5.4 ms)
- phase switch (0-180 degrees)
- set and select up to 15 presets
- wired remote controls volume, sub level, source, and preset selection only
- wired remote and USB cable included
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- power, ground, output, and speaker-level input harness included (length: 14-3/4 feet)
- dimensions: 9-5/8"W x 3-1/4"H x 13-5/8"D
Any other questions or concerns please try our live chat or give us a call at (973)-803-2834
to Buy From Us