ALPINE ILX-407 MULTIMEDIA RECEIVER - 7"
Let Alpine stack your dash
Alpine's iLX-407 digital multimedia receiver fits a wide array of dashes thanks to its shallow chassis design, but the feature set this command center packs is anything but thin. It works with both Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ for convenient control of your favorite smartphone functions, and it offers a bevy of entertainment options for the discerning road warrior. Best of all, it works with Alpine's bodacious PowerStack amplifiers, so you can boost your system's performance without the hassle of a full-blown amp installation.
Perfect for PowerStack amps
Alpine's PowerStack technology packs a lot of juice into a REALLY small amp chassis, so you can stow the amp right behind the Alpine radio in your dash opening and still get hard-hitting audio performance. The iLX-407 pairs with both the KTA-450 Power Pack 4-channel amp and the KTA-200M Power Pack mono amp, so you can pump up your signal without running wires all over your vehicle.
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
CarPlay integrates your iPhone into the driving experience in a seamless interface, allowing you to access iPhone content with the sound of your voice. That means easy access to your music library, audiobooks, phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
If you're an Android user, this receiver is ready for your phone, too. Android Auto integrates your Android device into the driving experience without distracting you from the job at hand — driving. You'll have easy voice access to Google Maps, weather, music, and apps, not to mention your text messages. And you can make calls, too, of course. Get more info at www.android.com/auto.
Hear things your way
The Alpine iLX-407 comes ready to play with a plethora of entertainment options:
- HD Radio™ reception: You'll enjoy crystal-clear sound quality from participating AM and FM stations, including FM that sounds almost as good as a CD. Plus, you'll see station and song info on the screen.
- Apple Music Radio: You can get the same benefits for Apple Music Radio service — pull up playlists, stations, and more with your fingers when your phone is connected via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Satellite radio compatibility: You can add SiriusXM programming to the receiver with an optional tuner and your paid subscription.
You can use the rear USB pigtail to attach your smartphone or a thumb drive with your favorite music or video files. The rear HDMI connection allows you to hook up to an optional CD/DVD player or Blu-ray player to the mix.
More upgrades available
The iLX-407 offers more ways to satisfy your eyes and ears. You can use its many fingertip-friendly controls to set the 5-band graphic EQ, time correction, Bass Engine SQ, and much more. And if you're thinking about safety, you can add up to two cameras to the iLX-407 to help get your vehicle into and out of tight quarters.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to use the iLX-407 for hands-free calling and music streaming through your smartphone. Alpine includes an external microphone for a crystal-clear conversations.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your factory extras
This Alpine offers compatibility you won't find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to the iDatalink Maestro module (not included). In a wide selection of vehicles, this module lets you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. You'll also be able to check out engine performance data and other vehicle data on the Alpine's screen. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see the iDatalink module offered on the way to your Shopping Cart if it's compatible.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
Smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play discs)
- 7" capacitive touchscreen
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- HD Radio tuner built-in
Smartphone Features (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps):
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and FLAC music files (see Details for full capabilities)
- plays AVI and MPEG4 video files
- 5-band graphic equalizer with time correction
- 10 EQ curve presets
- high- and low-pass filters
- Bass Engine SQ
- MediaXpander HD
- works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner—supports Tune Mix, Traffic & Weather Now, and Sports Flash features
- works with Alpine PowerStack amplifiers in most dash openings
- inputs: rear USB port, rear HDMI input, rear 3.5mm mini A/V input, front- and rear-view camera inputs
- outputs: rear composite video output; 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings, video display, and other features on this receiver (the parking brake must be connected and set, released, and set again)
- built-in internal amp (16 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 4 channels/50 watts peak)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- compatible with iDatalink Maestro
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- Digital multimedia receiver
- Wiring harness (15A fuse)
- Preout/Camera harness
- Video in/out harness
- iDatalink harness
- 41" USB extension cable
- Microphone (attached 13' cable terminated by a male 3.5mm stereo connector)
- Bracket (for microphone)
- 4 ISO-screws
- Quick Reference Guide
- Registration Card
to Buy From Us