ALPINE HCE-C1100 HDR REAR VIEW BACKUP CAMERA
A spectacular picture
Alpine adds High Dynamic Range to the HCE-C1100 backup cam to give you their best picture yet. With HDR, you'll see more detail whether you're backing up in a bright parking lot at noon or a dark parking garage at midnight.
So small you'll hardly notice it
Measuring about one cubic inch, this ice-cube sized camera pairs stealthily with Alpine's low-key KTX-C10LP license plate mounting kit to give you a 131º horizontal viewing angle on the world behind you. With a view this expansive and clear, you'll dare to parallel park in spaces most people would avoid.
This camera is compatible with any in-dash receiver or front-mount screen with a composite video input.
Installing this camera yourself? Here's what you should know.
What does it do? Unless otherwise noted, a backup camera is only intended for use backing up your vehicle. (If you require a front-view or constant rear-view camera, check for that capability.)
What tools and supplies will I need? A panel tool, a wire cutter/stripper, a soldering iron, and a rosin-core solder with heat shrink tubing are recommended, along with whatever tools are needed to remove the radio from the dash.
How much wiring is required? Wiring instructions vary from camera to camera. Some cameras have power wiring that can only be connected near the radio. Others let you power the camera at compatible reverse lights. In all cases, the camera must be wired for power and ground, the camera's video output must be connected to the radio/monitor, and the radio/monitor must be connected to a reverse trigger in your vehicle. Some radio replacement interfaces supply a reverse trigger wire for the radio -- using that wire to power your camera will damage the interface.
Will the included video cable be long enough? You'll need to route the camera's video cable from its mounting location outside your vehicle into your vehicle's cabin and all the way to the screen in the dash. This often requires drilling a small hole in your vehicle or filing some metal and or plastic. You'll also need to estimate the length of cable needed to run from the camera to the dash, which will not be a straight shot. Each camera's cable length is listed.
- NTSC backup camera with standard RCA and direct connectivity
- High Dynamic Range for improved exposure adjustment
- automatic white balance adjustment
- CMOS image sensor
- high low-light performance
- fits Alpine KTX-C10LP license plate camera mounting kit
- 131° horizontal viewing angle
- camera dimensions: 0.929"W x 0.929"H x 0.944"D
- black-box dimensions: 1.5"W x 0.59"H x 0.94"D
- Rear-view camera (with attached 20" cable terminated by a 4-pin connector)
- 23' Power/Ground/Signal harness (w/ 4-pin connector on one end and 6-pin connector on other end)
- 9.5' Power/Ground/Signal harness (w/ a 6-pin connector on one end and a male composite video RCA connector on other end along with power/ground signal wire)
- 2-Piece mounting bracket
- 4 Machine screws
- 4 Self-tapping screws
- Rubber sleeve
- Rubber wedge
- 3M tape
- 5 Wire-ties
Any other questions or concerns please try our live chat or give us a call at (973)-803-2834
to Buy From Us