2015+ Dodge Charger Installation Guide
Tools Needed: Rubber Gloves, T10/T15 Torx Screwdriver, Flat Head Screwdriver
Tools Recommended: Headlight Splitting Tool,
1. Opening Headlights and Removing the Lens.
- To open headlights heat oven to 240 degrees, then place the one headlight in the oven on a tray/cookie sheet with a microfiber or small hand towel in between the plastic and the metal for 12 min.
**DO NOT PUT HEADLIGHT LENS FACE DOWN**
**KEEP HEADLIGHT AND TOWEL AWAY FROM OPEN FLAME OR HEATING ELEMENT**
**DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED**
- Once timer has ended, take the headlight out of the oven and use our headlight splitting tool to gently separate the lens from the housing. It is recommended to try go around the entire housing slowly to separate the lens before applying more force. (Try not to bend the channel as best you can)
**if headlights cool down too much and the sealant is no longer malleable try putting the housing back into the oven for 7-8 minutes at same temperature.**
2. Disassembling The Headlight
- First, remove the four T15 screws to separate the face cover from the headlight. (Locations are marked in Blue Below)
INSERT PICTURE OF FROM FACE COVER WITH BLUE ARROWS
- Flip over the face cover and remove the ten T10 screws (marked in blue)
- Once screws are removed use the flathead screw driver to gently loosen the mounting clips holding the back cover in place.